Pacific Office Automation is one of the largest independently-owned office solutions dealers in the nation. We have over 25 branches located in eight western states and offer an unsurpassed benefits package. We are currently seeking a motivated and self-starting individual for our warehouse manager position in Pleasanton, CA.
What We Offer :
- Competitive Compensation
- Full Benefits Package, 100% medical coverage by POA, dental, vision,etc
- Matched 401(k)
As Warehouse Manager, your duties will include :
- Handling receipt of merchandise and maintaining efficient inventory control systems.
- Supervising the order fulfillment process, including picking, packing and shipping.
- Contacting vendors to order supplies, maintain equipment, troubleshoot problems, and dispute any unresolved claims.
- Supervising a team of employees (managing schedules, work performance, and employee evaluations).
- Evaluating processes and procedures to increase overall efficiency. Bring ideas to management and be able to implement changes and improvements effectively.
- Using computer programs to track and run warehouse functions.
- Assessing shipping rates and procedures to determine cost effectiveness and negotiate contracts when necessary.
- Maintaining a clean, safe, and positive work environment.
Job Requirements :
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Distribution, Business, Transportation or related fields is preferred (or 5+ years of warehouse management experience).
- Candidates should be both a leader and a team player, possess excellent written and verbal communication
- Computer proficiency, problem-solving ability and a can-do attitude.
We promote a culture of growth and believe that each employee can make a difference—no matter your role or level of experience. Just as we aim to help our customers grow their businesses through technology, we offer our own employees growth opportunities to reach their career goals. Among our company goals, we aim to be a long-term employer. That means providing employees with the training and certification they need to keep up with the fast-changing technology our office machines, devices and software employ.