If you are a recent graduate with a Computer Science or Management Information Systems degree or have a couple of years’ experience as a TAM, we are looking for you!
As a Technical Account Manager (TAM) your responsibility is to support our current client base in a post-sales relationship. This includes all aspects of the Information Technology sale including; post sales calls, directing the client with on-boarding, conducting network discoveries, and providing technical direction and support. Complete quarterly business reviews, maintain a good working technology relationship with current clients and sales engineers.
Reporting to the Director of IT solutions, you will be tasked with:
- A comprehensive consultation with IT clients at the highest technical levels on a quarterly basis.
- Provide Technical recommendations during the initial sales process, presenting the components of the Maturity Model and assist with a Technology Road-map.
- Work in a team environment with other TAM’s that support our clients.
- Design, write and develop a scope of work for IT applications and hardware installations.
- Facilitate meetings and strategic planning sessions with current clients in order to satisfy, retain and expand our account base.
- Providing training, development and direction of IT Engineers that support over 200 Outside Sales Representatives.
- Developing and maintaining a 'trusted advisor' relationship with current IT service desk, sales teams, and clients.
- Ongoing development and understanding of key vertical market trends, regulations and compliance requirements. Ongoing development of IT and industry knowledge.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, or Management Information Systems
- Net+ Certified
- A knowledge of IT managed services, IT Project engineer, sales experience, coupled with management in a technical field
- A good understanding of general IT operations and service management
- Great customer service
- Risk mitigation, security, web technologies, routing, exchange, active directory and servers
- Cloud technologies AWS, Email and Server migration, VPN technologies, data migration, systems integration, VMware, Hyper V etc.
As a Technical Account Manager at POA, you'll enjoy:
- Trips, clubs, awards, group events, team building.
- Team-player environment.
- DOE, base salary of $50,000-$60,000 + commission opportunity
- Aggressive 401k program 100% match since 1987
- Full Medical/Dental/Vision
- FSA programs
Our Teams of dedicated individuals are at the core of our growth and success. Our culture is confirmed to produce high earning, successful, career driven professionals. We have the processes, training, products and support that will enable you to succeed.
About Pacific Office: Pacific Office Automation is one of the largest independently-owned document imaging and technology dealers in the nation. We have twenty-five branches located in eight western