Our fast-paced sales office in Seattle, WA is seeking an exceptional individual for customer care, service dispatcher and administrative support at our Seattle branch. Our ideal candidate will be an energetic, computer literate, and have good telephone and customer service skills.
Established in 1976, Pacific Office Automation is a family owned business with offices in eight western states. We are one of the largest document imaging dealerships in the West, and are financially sound.
This position offers a full benefit package which includes matched 401(k) and full health/dental/vision insurance.
- Answering multi-line phone system
- Greeting visitors
- Using basic computer applications
- Communicating with customers, technicians and salespeople
- Ability to multi-task
- Scheduling service calls
- Research and problem solve
- Assist service manager in all service department needs
- Being organized and keeping track of records
- Billing out chargeable invoices and collecting on outstanding invoices
- Calculating timecards and expenses for payroll
- Able to meet monthly service goals revenue
- Generating reports
- Processing payments
- Administrative work
- 1-2 years’ previous dispatch experience and/or customer service experience
- Proven ability to multi-task and work under fast-pace environments while maintaining accuracy
- Problem solver
- Ability to calmly handle stressful situations
- High attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Computer and customer service skills
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must know how to use Microsoft Word and Excel
- Previous admin experience is a plus
- If you are friendly, enjoy helping others and benefit from being part of a successful team, we want to talk with you! This position has potential for growth and expanding career opportunities.