We are seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk for our fast-paced and BUSY corporate office. Candidates must have excellent time management abilities and high attention to detail.
- Verify and process vendor invoices for payment
- Research vendor discrepancies by reconciling/auditing vendor accounts
- Provide customer service to outside vendors regarding accounts payable matters
- Complete data entry and document scanning into work-flow management and accounting systems
- Work with Contract Billers to resolve internal issues
- Professional phone skills
- Ensure mail is sorted and distributed correctly and timely
- Recommend and assist in the implementation of value-add improvements to existing processes
- Other duties and special projects as needed
Qualifications and Skills:
- 1-2 years' experience in accounts payable in a high volume environment
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and procedures.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills in order to maintain accurate records and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and verbal skills (both written and oral).
- High attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to evaluate and solve problems.
- Ability to consistently follow processes and procedures.
- Advanced expertise in Windows. Excel and Word.
- Strong mathematical competency.
- Strong 10 key data entry by touch.
- The full benefits package that includes matched 401k, FSA programs and more.
- Fun and fast-paced work culture
- Development and growth
Pacific Office Automation is a recognized leader in office management solutions, offering state-of-the-art technology and award-winning customer service. We have grown to 25 offices throughout 8 states – Oregon, Washington, California, Arizona, New Mexico, Utah, Idaho and Colorado. We are the largest private dealership in the nation, and one of the world’s largest dealers for Konica Minolta copiers, printers, faxes and multifunctional devices, yet our focus remains local.