Pacific Office Automation is the largest independently-owned document imaging dealer in the nation. We have over 25 branches located in eight western states and offer an unsurpassed benefits package. We are currently seeking a motivated and self-starting individual for an open corporate recruiter position in Pleasanton, CA.
Our ideal candidate is a confident person that will be able to seek out quality employees to join our team. The Corporate Recruiter has many responsibilities including attending career fairs, posting job needs, screening, interviewing and qualifying applicants for open position. Pacific Office employs over 850 people and is steadily growing, so the HR position is an on-going and critical role to the success of the business.
- Aggressively recruit for our open outside sales positions
- Candidate source for all other positions including but not limited to technical support, administrative, inside AND outside sales, IT, and more
- Writing intriguing job postings, posting on various sites, and collection of resumes
- In-person and over the phone interviewing of potential candidates
- Attend college career fairs
- Completion of background checks and onboarding paperwork
- Account management of the recruitment process for the entire California market.
- Creative mindset in building relationships with universities, career fairs, and job boards in order to get the highest level of candidates
- 4 year college degree
- Able to travel to career fairs and be extremely flexible with availability
- Prior experience in sales and recruitment is a plus
- Career minded – ready to commit to a company
- Demonstrated ability to recruit and interview applicants
- Strong start to finish skills
- Self-start with problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work independently and create new ideas
- Strong networking abilities
What we Offer
- Pay base + Bonus
- Full benefits