POA is seeking candidates for the position of Copy Center Operator/Floater in the Portland area. This important position is responsible for providing daily production support for all of our on-site Digital Imaging Copy, Print and Mail operations.
Pacific Office Automation is one of the few remaining organizations that strives to offer ‘Best in Class’ employee benefits such as medical and retirement and at greatly subsidized monthly rates. Please look closely at both the quality and coverage of our benefits as well as the company provided a subsidy and ultimately the reasonable costs to yourself and your family for medical coverage. Additionally please note that POA offers a 401K plan and offers matching funds to all employee contributions.
- Provide outstanding customer
- service at all times. Friendly attitude, timely, dependable, detail oriented and professional.
- Serves as a liaison between POA, the client's administration and POA site employee
- Demonstrate proficiency in explaining all products, services, turnaround times, delivery schedules and guarantees to the clients
- Maintain all records and compliance on security and confidentiality of client materials
- Comply with POA policy that any information seen during the copy process is strictly confidential and is never to leave the support center and never to be talked about to anyone
- Directs in the orientation of client personnel to POA's method of operation within the location
- Display high ethical standard, integrity, work ethic, and loyalty
- Travelling to different FM sites in the Portland and surrounding areas
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products pertaining to the specific position including, but not limited to, Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Working Knowledge of Adobe and other graphic arts software preferred.
- Knowledge of Production print and finishing/bindery equipment, utilization of typical office service equipment, and technology strongly preferred.
- Flexibility in dealing with simultaneous projects—demonstrated ability to multi-task a must
- Ability to lift or move 40 lbs. or greater
Pacific Office Automation started in 1976 in Portland, Oregon, selling copy machines. More than forty years later, we are a recognized leader in office management solutions, offering state-of-the-art technology and award-winning customer service that has helped us grow to 25 offices throughout Oregon, Washington, California, Arizona, New Mexico, Idaho, Utah, and Colorado.