As a Technical Account Manager (TAM) your responsibility is to support our current client base in a post-sales relationship. This includes all aspects of the Information Technology sale including; post sales calls, directing the client with on-boarding, conducting network discoveries, and providing technical direction and support. Complete quarterly business reviews, maintain a good working technology relationship with current clients and sales engineers.
Reporting to the Director of IT solutions, you will be tasked with:
- A comprehensive consultation with IT clients at the highest technical levels on a quarterly basis.
- Provide Technical recommendations during the initial sales process, presenting the components of the Maturity Model and assist with a Technology Road-map.
- Work in a team environment with other TAM’s that support our clients.
- Design, write and develop a scope of work for IT applications and hardware installations.
- Facilitate meetings and strategic planning sessions with current clients in order to satisfy, retain and expand our account base.
- Providing training, development and direction of IT Engineers that support over 200 Outside Sales Representatives.
- Developing and maintaining a 'trusted advisor' relationship with current IT service desk, sales teams, and clients.
- Ongoing development and understanding of key vertical market trends, regulations and compliance requirements. Ongoing development of IT and industry knowledge.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, or Management Information Systems
- Extensive IT managed services, IT Project engineer, sales experience, coupled with management in a technical field.
- An excellent understanding of general IT operations and service management.
- Great customer service
- Risk mitigation, security, web technologies, routing, exchange, active directory and servers.
- Cloud technologies AWS, Email and Server migration, VPN technologies, data migration, systems integration, VMware, Hyper V etc.
Pacific Office Automation is a recognized leader in office technology solutions, offering state-of-the-art technology and award-winning customer service. We have grown to 25 offices throughout 8 states – Oregon, Washington, California, Arizona, New Mexico, Utah, Idaho and Colorado. Yet our focus remains local.