Pacific Office Automation is a recognized leader in office management solutions, offering state-of-the-art technology and award-winning customer service. We have grown to 25 offices throughout 8 states – Oregon, Washington, Idaho, California, Arizona, New Mexico, Utah, and Colorado. We are the largest private dealership in the nation, and one of the world’s largest dealers for Konica Minolta copiers, printers, faxes and multifunctional devices. Yet our focus remains local. We are seeking an experienced and skilled Production Print Service Technician for our Pleasanton, CA location.
Our ideal candidate must be a skilled technician with experience in the Production Copier Repair and technology industry. The Production Service Technician is responsible for coordination of all activities with regard to the service of production print machines and customers in their territory; including external print shops and POA print production shops. This includes but is not limited to field service activities, pre and post-installation machine service, fiery/controller installation and service, and ongoing training and development. The Production Print Service Technician will also be required to maintain performance that is comparable to industry benchmarks, while focusing on high levels of customer retention and award winning service.
Primary Objectives/Scope: Maintain and repair assigned territory machines. Meet and exceed departmental service and profitability goals.
Responsibilities: Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs
- Routinely demonstrates and creates a helpful and positive work culture
- Encourages and builds positive relationships and communicates effectively with all co-workers and outside customers and vendors
- Conducts self at all times as the public image of the company in accordance with the companies Code of Conduct
- Meet or exceed team productivity goals on a number of measurements
- Meet or exceed all inventory integrity goals including line item accuracy and dollar value variance
- Meet or exceed financial targets including parts cost per call
- Maintain technical knowledge on all products
- Make recommendations to Branch Technical Manager for any identified service training needs
- Assist Sales department with sales demos as requested
- Perform service calls on those machines showing up on “Excessive Activity and 3 and 30” report
- Perform tech-assist calls with other members of the production team
- Service machines for assigned account base consisting of major accounts, escalated accounts, etc. as assigned
Qualifications: Successful candidates will have 2+ years supporting production level office equipment. He/she will also have good basic knowledge of computers and computer networks. Additionally, candidates should possess a strong work ethic and have a track record of personal growth & development.
- Certification and/or hands-on experience with one or more of the following product lines: Canon / Oce’, Konica Minolta, Ricoh.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written; strong customer service skills
- Strong relationship management skills with customers, vendors and employees within the company required
- Exceptional mechanical aptitude & demonstrated skills required; and proven troubleshooting skills handling digital office equipment
- Effective organizational skills with the ability to use good judgment in performing conflicting demands and managing priorities
- Demonstrates initiative with the ability to seek out relevant information prior to making timely decisions
- Must have strong ethics and work as an effective, collaborative team member
- Strong Computer literacy - Fiery / controller experience is a must
- A self-starter with the ability to work extra hours as necessary and during peak periods
Pacific Office Automation offers a competitive salary and an outstanding benefits program, including:
- Medical/dental/vision insurance – no monthly premium cost for employee • Matched 401(k)