Trans-West Network Solutions, a Pacific Office Automation Company is currently seeking a Telecommunications Sales Executive at our Phoenix, AZ branch.
If you are driven, ambitious, and looking for an environment where you can work hard, play hard, and constantly improve your skills, we want to hear from you!
As the Sales Executive, you own ultimate responsibility for the customer’s retention and expansion success.
- Establish relationships with new customers and secure contracts with new customers that achieve assigned sales quotas and targets.
- Prospect for potential customers using various direct methods such as calling and face to face meetings, and indirect methods such as networking.
- Qualify prospects against company criteria for ideal customers and sales.
- Consult with prospects about business challenges and requirements, as well as the range of options and cost benefits of each.
- Work with technical staff and product specialists to address customer requirements.
- Provide forecasts on best case and most likely sales volumes over relevant time periods.
- Cultivate strong relationships with third party and partner companies that may be required to deliver full solutions to customers.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships from the C-Level down to achieve customer happiness.
- Educate, present and upsell Trans-West Network Solution’s additional products to customers.
- Maintain accurate and current records of customer information in CRM.
- Serve as an escalation point for issues that impact the customer’s success and work with internal teams to drive resolution.
- Conducts Business Review meetings with the customer.
- Ensures that Trans-West’s best practices and methodologies are adhered to on a consistent basis.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS/POSITION REQUIREMENTS
- At least 1-2 years of previous account management, ideally in a telecommunications technology company.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Great people skills and an outgoing personality.
- CRM experience and organizational skills.
- Be a self-starter and stay focused even when unsupervised.
- Be a strong team player.
- Bilingual Spanish speaking candidate desired.
WE OFFER OUR EMPLOYEES A CASUAL AND UPBEAT WORK ENVIRONMENT ALONG WITH…
- Thorough and ongoing sales training.
- Trips, clubs, awards, group events, team building.
- Team-player environment.
- Competitive commission structure.
- Aggressive 401k program 100% match since 1987.
- FSA programs.
Our sales teams of overachievers is at the core of our growth and success. Our culture is proven to produce high earning, successful, career driven professionals. We have the processes, training, products and support that will enable you to succeed.
Pacific Office Automation is one of the largest independently-owned document imaging and technology dealers in the nation. We have twenty-five branches located in eight western states. Our phenomenal growth and reputation in the industry, have created multiple opportunities for sales representatives.