If you are a skilled leader, have experience managing employees and are looking for the rare opportunity to make a smooth transition into leading a group of employees who already have a successful process in place, we want to hear from you!
Our ideal candidate will have experience in the Copier/Printer Repair and technology industry.
- 3-5 years’ experience in copier/printer repair industry
- Prior experience managing 10+ service employees
- Min.1 year experience in management or supervisor role
- Demonstrative ability to recruit, motivate and train our technical force
- Evaluate cost of operation and establish work assignment benchmarks
- Strong start to finish management skills
- Ability to set compensation structure standard with the industry
- Ability to set processes & procedures that improve efficiency and bottom line results, while consistently improving our high level of customer service
Pacific Office Automation offers a competitive salary and an outstanding benefits program, including:
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- 100% Matched 401(k)
- FSA programs
- Energetic, dynamic, and fun work environment (events, banquets, trips, clubs, etc.)