Trans-West Network Solutions, a Pacific Office Automation Company, is looking for a Telecommunications Contact Center Analyst to fill a key role in our organization. We are seeking a candidate who is proficient with Call Center business applications that is competent with MS SQL database administration and has experience with CTI/OAI/API database integration. The ideal candidate has Mitel MiContact Center Business certification or experienced with Call Center Business applications with additional proficiencies with telephony preferably with Mitel MIVB, MS Office Products, MS Windows OS, IIS, Linux, Networking and VMware.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Providing advanced skilled support with all aspects of the Call Center platforms and associated products and services.
- daily interaction with Call Center customers via service order request and internal personnel to handle Call Center and associated applications at a technical level, thus including troubleshooting, designing, configuring, installing, documenting, analysis, scripting, scheduling, implementing to successfully complete new installs and service work orders.
Qualifications and Skills Contact Center Technical Skills:
- Ability to demonstrate technical expertise with SQL database administration within the Contact Center products including associated products and services in premise or hosted environments.
- Hands-on experience in Contact Center ACD administration, databases, Workflow menus with IVR, workforce management, scripting, reporting, analysis, diagnostics and troubleshooting with follow through with resolution
- Has experience with integration using CTI, OAI, API and SDK types to facilitate database integration with IVR and or desktop client.
- Experience with the Contact Center IVR/Messaging functions and filters management.
- Proficient and building a complete system either from ground zero or deployments of VMware OVA or MS VHD for Hyper V.
- Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills with hardware and software.
- Strong technical ability with, SQL database administration at technical level, Windows OS, IIS, MS Office Products with focus on MS Excel, VMware and Networking.
- Perform all aspects of service efforts including installation, configuration, administration, and monitoring of the contact center application and accessory products.
- Complete Service Orders within the established service level agreements and scheduling.
- Maintain and create documentation, training material, application workflows, solution proposals related to Contact Center and associated applications and ensure information is relevant, current and accurate.
- Hands-on experience with Telephony systems associated with the Call Center Product. Mitel MIVB system and Mivo 250 to facilitate the Call Center products.
Call Center Professional Skills:
- Proficient with Contact Center business systems and skilled SQL database administrator, MS Excel and MS Office products, Windows OS, IIS, Linux, Networking and VMware.
- Strong IT skills to fully service the Contact Center product and associated hardware and software.
- Superior communication skills for both written and oral, self-starter, ability to work both independently and within a team environment to facilitate the Call Center products.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple efforts on a regular basis and work independently with little or no management.
- Ability to configure, install, translate and support communicate complex technical data and incidents to non-technical users and to present to business stakeholders, internal customers, all levels of management, IT teams, and vendors.
- Skilled in IT Technical service implementer, Standards and Specifications, requirements gathering, problem solving, and data analysis.
- Accountable and ownership for work efforts, provide follow-through focused and meet the demands of customer’s fast-past high demand environment.
- Proactive with current industry trends within the Contact Center environment thus being a knowledge source to help our company grow.
- Associates Degree in Information Technology.
- 2 years + experience with SQL database administration. MCSA SQL Certification.
- 3 years + experience with Mitel Contact Center Business.
- Mitel Technical certifications Mitel MICCB and MIVB.
- HPE Professional certification.
- CTP or CCENT or CCT Certification.
- VMware VCA associate certification.
- Microsoft MOS certification Windows OS, IIS, and MS Office products.
This position offers a full benefit package which includes matched 401k, full health/dental/vision insurance, FSA programs and more.
Pacific Office Automation is a recognized leader in office technology solutions, offering state-of-the-art technology and award-winning customer service. We have grown to 25 offices throughout 7 states – Oregon, Washington, California, Arizona, New Mexico, Utah, and Colorado. Yet our focus remains local