Pacific Office Automation started in 1976 in Portland, Oregon, selling copy machines. Over forty years later, we are a recognized leader in office management solutions, offering state-of-the-art technology and award-winning customer service that has helped us grow to 25 offices throughout Oregon, Washington, California, Arizona, New Mexico, Utah, Idaho, and Colorado.
POA is seeking candidates for the position of Copy Center Operator. This important position is responsible for providing daily production support for all of our on-site Digital Imaging Copy, Print and binding operations. A high level of client satisfaction must be maintained by responding quickly and effectively to the client's needs. The Copy Center Operator position continually seeks to improve the operations of support service; analyzing the current systems and implementing sound practices according to POA's Standards of Operational Excellence. This position is a critical position and is considered part of the local management team supporting our most important clients. Ideal candidates for this position will be competent self-organizers with a positive attitude and the ability to handle deadlines.
Copy Center Responsibilities include:
- Binding, Padding, Cutting, Drilling
- Copying and Printing of documents
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage projects to completion
- Attention to detail
- Lift up to 50lbs, bending, sorting and twisting
- Solid Customer service skills: Friendly attitude, timely, dependable, detail oriented and professional
- Provide outstanding customer service at all times
- Commitment to providing high quality copy and print production
- Serves as a liaison between POA, the client's administration and POA site employee
- Demonstrate proficiency in explaining all products, services, turnaround times, delivery schedules and guarantees to the clients
- Maintain all records and compliance on security and confidentiality of client materials
- Maintains a facility that is organized and meets tour quality standards at all times
- Comply with the POA policy that any information seen during the copy process is strictly confidential and is never to leave the support center and never to be talked about with anyone
- Directs in the orientation of client personnel to POA's method of operation within the location
- Display high ethical standard, integrity, work ethic, and loyalty
- Intermediate to Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft products pertaining to the specific position including but not limited to Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Working Knowledge of Adobe, Microsoft Office and other graphic arts software preferred.
- Knowledge of Production print and finishing and bindery equipment and utilization of typical office services equipment and technology strongly preferred
- Be personable, articulate, knowledgeable and professional in presenting oneself in a professional setting
- Ability to learn skills quickly
- Flexibility in dealing with simultaneous projects- demonstrated ability to multi-task a must
- Ability to lift or move 40 lbs. or greater
- Ability to walk, bend, kneel, stand, and/or sit for an extended period of time
- Manual dexterity required for operating office machinery (phone, copy machines, binding equipment, etc)
- Able to convey information and ideas through speech in ways that others will understand
- Able to speak clearly so listeners understand, identify and understand the speech of another person
- Strong initiative required; ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision
Pacific Office Automation is one of the few remaining organizations that strives to offer ‘Best in Class’ employee benefits such as medical and retirement and at greatly subsidized monthly rates. Please look closely at both the quality and coverage of our benefits as well as the company provided subsidy and ultimately the reasonable costs to yourself and your family for medical coverage. Additionally please note that POA offers a 401K plan and offers matching funds to all employee contributions.